Headquartered in Denver Colorado, DSR Corporation is a global leader in custom enterprise software development. With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big data and analytics, enterprise web system development, wireless, blockchain, embedded system development, M2M, UX/UI, computer vision, and mobile development.
Among DSR’s own products are Zigbee stack for smart home devices and industrial sensors as well as white-label smart home cloud solution zHome. DSR’s customers include Bosch, Casio, Netflix, Panasonic, Amazon and other established brands.
The company has offices located around the world including the USA, Russia, Portugal, Uzbekistan and Japan.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Porto office.
A DSR client provides residential and commercial clean energy solutions. Being part of the DevOps team, you will help with client's infrastructure development and support.
- Design, development and maintenance of DevOps infrastructure
- Creation and optimization of CI/CD pipelines
- Working with a client’s team, interacting with the client directly
- 1+ year of professional, relevant experience
- Good knowledge of DevOps approaches and technologies
- Experience in using and managing cloud IT infrastructure (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Linux CLI knowledge
Will be a Plus:
- Understanding IaC, be familiar with Terraform
- Experience in deploying solutions with high load and availability
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Experience in software development
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Accelerated career growth.
- Flexible schedule and remote-friendly policy.
- Extra holidays
- Office in the center of Porto.
- Employer-sponsored health insurance.
- Strong work-life balance emphasis.
Powered by JazzHR