Your contribution to something big:
You will have the opportunity to join the software development team of the Residential Heat Pumps team in Aveiro. Your work will focus on software development activities and the coordination of an efficient working model with internal and external partners. Heat pumps offer a heating and/or cooling solution for the household, as well as domestic hot water, for the best and most efficient comfort at home.
In this position, you will:
- Facilitate cooperation between the software teams of external partners and the Bosch teams working on heat pumps;
- Make sure that the software development team is aware of the Bosch-needs and requirements;
- Take over responsibility as a software developer focusing on software for Air Water Split Heat-Pumps for existing and for new projects;
- As part of an agile team you will implement models and functions to control Heat Pumps in either C++ and/or Matlab Simulink;
- Due to our test-driven development approach you are also responsible to write unit and integration tests;
- Make sure that specifications, quality and timeline of projects are kept;
- Take responsibility that our design principles are used in your work.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Computers Engineering, or similar;
- 5+ years of work experience;
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++;
- Very good communication skills (in Portuguese and English), and willingness to collaborate with an international team; this includes willingness for occasional business travel;
- Sense of responsibility - not only for own tasks, but also for system problems, even those that are not part of the immediate project at work;
- Proactive attitude, testing also against common sense and not only following the requirements;
- Motivated/self-driven, with ability to drive the software testing activities in Aveiro and acquire new tasks.
- Knowledge and experience in Matlab Simulink;
- Knowledge of modern DevOps (particularly the Atlassian Tool Chain);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of data bus communication (e.g. CAN, Modbus, Linbus);
- Experience in building automation and HVAC systems.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!