Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended
face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
We are looking for a passionate learning professional and visionary thinker with the clarity and drive to shape the future of learning. Your responsibilities as a Virtual Language Trainer Recruiter are to find, attract, recruit, train and maintain the best talented professionals in the world at the most competitive rates possible.
Recruitment and Selection - VIR Recruitment
- Organize and manage reactive and proactive recruitment campaigns for new VIR Language trainers.
- Screen potential candidates and establish their suitability for each training requirement.
- Schedule VIR interviews and be the first point of contact for candidates.
- Conduct VIR interviews and assess candidates’ suitability.
- Inform Onboarding & Contracting Specialists of successful candidates.
- Maintain close working relationship with colleagues in Trainer Management (Onboarding Coordination) and provide regular updates where necessary.
- Maintain and update advertising on external websites where required.
- Keep ATS, SharePoint, Trainer Requests Tracker up to date.
Recruitment and Selection - Expanding Candidate Network
- Carry out effective demographic research and advertising.
- Track and record fluctuations in global trainer rates.
- Manage candidate pools for client hotspots.
- Select, place & track proactive advertising sources.
Recruitment - Administration
- Respond to, evaluate and manage speculative trainer applications in the Recruitment inbox.
- Provide feedback for updates to internal recruitment documents and guides.
- Complete monthly KPI report.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated administrative professionalism and responsiveness.
- Proactive attitude with a positive team spirit.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including availably to have difficult conversations when needed.
- Courtesy and kindness in dealing with trainers and colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- C2 level of English.
- Efficient in MS Office Suite and other related tools.
- Microsoft Office 365 required.
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative and commitment above all else.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities, so you get to choose where you work.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community which welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time, and in-person departmental and All Company meetups.
- Location: Home-based
- Contract: Full-time, Freelance
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 13:00-22:00 CET
Powered by JazzHR