Paid Media Manager - French SpeakerReady to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?We are Emma - The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, and the world's leading D2C sleep brand. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off. Our mattresses are available in 21 countries, recommended by many consumer associations in Europe and have been elected Product of The Year 2019 in France. In 2021 our revenue grew from €405 to €645 million. We are currently scaling up and to help us growing, we need you ! We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Your mission, if you accept it
- You know the Paid Media channels (Facebook, Google, Pinterest…) environment by heart and you can use this knowledge to enrich your long term marketing vision. You concept, plan and implement Ad campaigns that generate short term revenue gains and contribute to that vision.
- With your hands-on mentality, you deep dive into performance data to support optimization & growth, and actively drive the improvement of return on ads spend.
- Through onboarding and coordinating freelancers and agencies (e.g. for paid social) you build a paid media structure that enables you to bring the French paid media revenues to the next level.
- You have a very analytical mindset and know how to build upon and around A/B-tests.
- You cooperate closely with our global marketing team as well as our creative team to develop, test, and implement your strategies for the various paid media channels.
- You are enthusiastic about innovative marketing approaches as well as their implementation and further development.
- You will set ambitious goals that are aligned with the company's objectives.
In your tool box :
- You have an outstanding business sense.
- You are a team player and have great stakeholder management.
- You are creative as well as solution-oriented and talk numbers.
- You are strategic and willing to drive changes with long term vision.
- You are a data-driven person, able to analyse data and derive relevant insights.
- You like to take ownership and can drive new projects independently.
- You are fascinated by quickly scalable business models and a continuously changing work environment.
- Fluent in French, good level of English.
What Emma can bring you :
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- A friendly environment in our Frankfurt office. Your dog can join as well !
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices 😊
Reportar esta oferta de trabalho
Adicionar aos favoritos
Você precisa estar logado em sua conta para adicionar este trabalho aos seus favoritos. Clique em "Continuar" para fazer login ou criar uma nova conta. Você poderá acessar seus favoritos em nosso site ou no aplicativo móvel neuvoo.Continuar
Formulário de candidatura