MARKETING SUITE SOLUTIONS DEVELOPER
Remote but must be based in Portugal
Tillster, headquartered in the USA, is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we have developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Our mission and passion are one in the same: Empower restaurants and consumers to engage and transact anywhere, anytime, and from any device - one consumer at a time, one order at a time, billions of times over. In doing so, together we are transforming e-commerce in restaurants and make the till grow for Tillster and our customers.
About the Role
We are looking for a Software Engineer you have 3+ years of experience in software or data products for a marketing/CRM, we are looking for you. We want someone who is motivated to be a full-stack engineer for our web-based and hybrid-mobile restaurant ordering systems. You would be part of the data science team who responsible for data products, data science products, marketing platform integration and business analysis. If this is what you want to do, please come join our cool company.
What You'll Do
- Collaborating with local development, analyst and architect teams in creating a fantastic looking new restaurant ordering platform with web and hybrid-mobile apps that will be seen by millions. Your job will be to support the data science and marketing team in data collection of those apps.
- Building reusable services and components to add to our company-wide libraries.
- Collaborating in peer code reviews to refine your skills and ensure maximum app quality.
- Building integrations across various tools and databases such as our custom apps, Looker, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Braze, Acoustic, Google Big Query, Redshift and Snowflake.
- Gaining experience while working smart and passionate software engineers, data engineers, data scientists and BI developers.
- 3+ years as a full stack developer or similar
- Expertise in styling of web apps using advanced CSS (responsive design techniques, transforms, animations, etc.) and ideally experience developing PWA apps.
- Experience with hybrid-mobile frameworks a big plus (native, Phonegap, Cordova, Ionic, etc.) nice to have.
- Hands-on experience with Git (Bitbucket, Gitlab, Github, etc.)
- Experience integrating with JSON web APIs (ReST and otherwise)
- Experience with data products, and data science in any of the following industries: Marketing, Financial Services, POS, eCommerce, CRM
- Experience with SQL and data bases (Big Query, MySQL, Redshift or Snowflake)
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
Around the corner and around the globe, Tillster simplifies digital ordering, improves customer engagement, and grows sales. For more than a decade, we’ve helped turn guests into regulars. Our award-winning technologies have transformed the casual dining and quick service restaurant industries – and made us the global leader in this space. You will be part of a technology playground offering a fun, collaborative environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded.
At Tillster, full-time employees are eligible for health and retirement benefits, flexible work schedules and generous PTO. In addition, we aim to support our employees' growth through our Educational Assistance Program and access to over 16K courses spanning business, creative, and technological learning paths via LinkedIn Learning. Finally, with our employee's well-being at the forefront of what we do, we continually search for events, activities, and perks that support and engage our teams. Tillster is based in Los Angeles, California, and has operations in San Diego and remote locations in the U.S., France, Portugal, and Spain.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Visa Sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. You will be part of a technology playground offering a fun, collaborative environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded.