While others are hiring, we are building a team! Join our growing family in Portugal as (Senior) SAP TM Consultant and become part of a world-class SAP SCM consulting company
(Senior) SAP TM Consultant (m/f/d)
- Design and deliver TM process design solutions incl. customizing, documentation and testing
- Integrate TM with other SAP Modules (ERP, EWM, GTS, EM)
- Lead customer workshops
- Lead up to 5 project resources in a workstream
- Prepare functional specifications for customer specific requirements
- Conduct tests for configured business scenarios & developed customer processes
- Prepare new SAP systems for go-live; support new transportation processes & resolve issues as part of stabilization period
To join our team you need
- 4+ years of experience in SAP TM of design, configuration, testing, and implementation experience
- At least 2 full life-cycle implementations of an SAP TM with strong configuration and design skills
- Passion for logistics and related end to end processes
- Good cross-module knowledge to design end-to-end logistics processes
- Experience in various industries and showing good understanding of the respective transportation processes
- Excellent spoken and written communication / presentation skills in English
- Fluent German or other foreign languages are an asset
- Committed to high project delivery and gaining exposure in multiple industries globally
- Willingness to travel if the position requires it
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / Homeoffice
- Mentoring program & Training
- Personalised professional development
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Committed to innovation, since 1969 Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with more than 750 consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
If you enjoy working with high-calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Powered by JazzHR