European Food Partner is a company offering European export specialist services in the Food Sector.
We help Small and Medium Sized European Manufacturers to extend their business to all European Countries. We help you overcome the cultural and language barriers.
We contact the best distributors for you. We present them your company; we explain them everything about your product and help you negotiate the best business terms.
We have International sales managers in 30 European countries.
Freelance International Sales Manager Food sector
It is a part time job, working from home on a commission basis.
We need Freelance workers, who can issue invoice for their services.
Skills needed for this job :
Work experience in Food and Retail companies
Fluent English and Portuguese
International Sales experience
Experience in European Food Regulation
Living in Portugal
Good communication skills
The role of our International Sales Manager is the following :
1) Get in touch with the Portuguese Food Manufacturers who have expressed interest for our services. We send you the request emails that Portuguese companies send us.
Your job will be to send them our Price List, explain them how our company can help them export their products and convince them to start working with us.
2) Once these Portuguese Manufacturers have signed up with us your job will be to write a Report detailing everything about the Manufacturer and their products that potential Distributors in other European companies should know.
3) Stay in touch with our Portuguese clients through the whole process to support them in the negotiation process.
4) Other important task is to find Portuguese Distributors for other European Manufacturers. You receive the report about Manufacturers from other European countries who are looking for Portuguese Distributors to commercialize their products in Portugal.
These reports are written by our International sales managers from other European countries. Your job will be to contact Portuguese Retailers, food distributors who could be interested in selling these products in Portugal.
5) Stay in touch with these potential Portuguese distributors to help them negotiate the Distribution Agreement.
You receive commissions for the following concepts :
New Portuguese Manufacturer signed up for our Service package
New Portuguese Distributor found for one of our clients from another European country.
Last day of the month you will send us an invoice for the pending commissions, that we pay out in the first five days of each month.