Your contribution to something big:
Our HR IT department cooperates closely with the central department located in Germany in order to keep the HR IT systems of BOSCH running and up to date. Our team is looking for a Data Security Partner to join our dynamic and multicultural Global Business Services organization in Lisbon, assuming the following responsibilities:
- Consultancy on projects related to data security/privacy queries;
- Implement measures in HR IT systems in connection to the new EU General Data Protection Regulation;
- Support data security audits and conduct self-checks for all Global Business Services organization in Lisbon;
- Informing, raising awareness and training employees and managers concerning security risks and measures;
- Ensure internal processes complies with the data security regulations.
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in related areas (Business Administration, other relevant,…). Further education in the area of data privacy compliance is a plus;
- Work experience in the field of Master Data Security or similar projects or tasks related to legal topics;
- Work experience in the field of IT systems (HR IT Systems preference);
- Very good communication and writing skills;
- Work experience in projects with different cultures;
- Team and customer oriented;
- Language Skills: English C1, German is a plus.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!