WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THE POSITION AND WHAT WILL YOUR PLACE BE IN THE TEAM ?
The Health Department, made up of more than 40 employees spread over 5 countries and 3 continents, guarantees that the health benefits of our insureds are met in terms of quality and cost for more than 242,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world : This is where your mission starts !
You will be integrated within the medical team, located in our office in the center of Lisbon
What are your missions ?
As a Nursing Coordinator in Part Time 40% :
1) You take charge of coordinating the care path of our insured persons with severe and / or chronic illnesses (regular contact with our affiliates and our healthcare providers)
2) You control and validate the requests for insurance contracts : identification of the examinations necessary for the correct apprehension of the current and potential health of the insured,
3) You control the performance of the business by analyzing the profitability of the various accounts, setting up key indicators and identifying levers for performance improvement
4) You organize the prevention and well-being services subscribed by our clients.
5) You prepare regular reports for our insurers and our clients.
Do you have the right profile ?
What we offer
Henner promotes diversity and equal opportunities. All Henner jobs are open to people with disabilities