GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives.
At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow.
You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a Mid Level Back End Software Engineer to our Technology and Product Team in Lisbon!
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include :
1) WELLNESS : Health, dental, and life insurance health.
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT : We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF : We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE : Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
5) CAREER GROWTH : Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE : An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE : We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.