Within its Safer@Work division, Eurofins is looking for experienced sales executives to support the growth of our COVID-19 customer base with governments, airports, sport leagues, etc.
The Sales Executive will develop and manage customers as well as ensure a planned approach to Customer Relationship Management in terms of: identifying and strengthening revenue, relationship building and ensuring customer retention and customer visits. The successful candidate will generate profitable new business and exceed new business targets in line with business plans.
- Undergraduate degree preferably in the area of Business Administration, Engineering, Chemistry or Life Sciences
- Minimum 5/10 years of commercial experience in the service industry
- Mandatory experience on tourism sector: Hotels and agencies ideally background
- Business development experience or any combination of education / experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in healthcare sales / sales to government or authorities is a plus
- Self-starter and self-motivation
- Market knowledge in Bio / Pharma industry is plus
Language / IT
- Portugese & English
- Microsoft Office application, CRM – tooled in compliance with the company standard.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Development of sales & business strategy, as well as success in execution.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong social/ relationship building abilities
- Driven and hard worker
What we offer:
- Involvement in a strategic project for Eurofins Safer@Work & exposure to leaders;
- Participation at the forefront of COVID-19 response;
- Integration in a fast-growing international company with a dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An attractive salary package with Incentive program;