Retail Operations Manager - French MarketReady to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?We are Emma - The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, and the world's leading D2C sleep brand. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off. Our mattresses are available in 21 countries, recommended by many consumer associations in Europe and have been elected Product of The Year 2019 in France. In 2021 our revenue grew from €405 to €645 million. We are currently scaling up and to help us growing, we need you ! We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Your mission, if you accept it :
- You are our first contact point for our B2B clients and internal operations.
- You take over the coordination with our suppliers and logistics suppliers.
- You coordinate all the expedition process of our products, from the manufacturer to the final customers.
- You are responsible for the good execution of our B2B clients' request, the processing of entering orders and claims, the follow-up and supervision of the orders and dates of delivery.
- You control and analyze the relevant KPI.
- You are responsible for the maintenance of system data.
- You work closely with key accounts management and sales managers.
In your toolbox :
- You studied in the domains of business and/or logistics.
- You are a fast learner; you have an analytical approach of new tasks and problems.
- New projects stimulate you and challenges motivate you.
- You are conceptually strong and very organized.
- You work independently, autonomously and in a structured way, and you are process oriented.
- You have very good English proficiencies; you have a good team spirit.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
What Emma can Bring you
- Part of the wonderful French team operating on both Frankfurt and Lisbon offices
- A full autonomy from day one, we will always be there to give you advice when needed
- The opportunity to collaborate with multinational teams
- The possibility to build up your network with experts, key accounts partners and stakeholders all over Europe
- A friendly environment in our Frankfurt office. Your dog can join as well !
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices 😊
Reportar esta oferta de trabalho
Adicionar aos favoritos
Você precisa estar logado em sua conta para adicionar este trabalho aos seus favoritos. Clique em "Continuar" para fazer login ou criar uma nova conta. Você poderá acessar seus favoritos em nosso site ou no aplicativo móvel neuvoo.Continuar
Formulário de candidatura