Oferta de emprego : Telesales Agent (Spanish Speaker) :
Descrição do emprego :
Telesales Agent (Spanish Speaker) (M / F)
WAG PAYMENT SOLUTIONS
09-12-2021 Porto Referência : 2029465
Descrição da Empresa
Founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility FinTech companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
Making outbound calls to and receiving inbound calls from potential and current customers. Qualifying leads and referring qualified leads with a fleet of more than 3 vehicles to the sales team.
When a qualified lead has a fleet of 3 vehicles or less, retain ownership of the lead and complete the sales process.
Descrição da Função
1. Provide an outstanding customer service experience to potential and existing customers.
2. Possess a comprehensive knowledge of Eurowag products and services.
3. Achieve monthly outbound and inbound cold calling targets.
4. Achieve target for lead generation, contracts signed and activation.
5. Achieve target for referring qualified leads to the sales team.
6. Optimise opportunities for cross selling / upselling activities Eurowag products and services.
7. Cultivate valued and meaningful relationships with new and existing customers.
8. Provide customers with accurate information about Eurowag products and services.
9. Provide customers with correct and appropriate resolutions to their enquiries and questions.
10. Follow up with potential or existing customers in a timely manner.
11. Correctly identify the needs of customers when qualifying them.
12. Follow up with the sales team to ensure that qualified leads referred to them have been contacted and sales opportunities have been maximised.
13. Document the outcome of each customer interaction in accordance with departmental and company procedures and policy.
14. Update and maintain the CRM to a high degree of accuracy and with minimal errors.
15. Liaise effectively with all departments within EW to ensure that the needs of customers are met.
16. Provide details of your performance against KPIs and personal achievements to managers.
Perfil do Candidato
1. Knowledge of sales and marketing principles
2. Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
3. First rate interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
4. Sales and target driven.
5. Excellent telephone technique and etiquette.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Able to deliver a scripted message naturally and conversationally.
8. Patient, friendly and persistent personality.
9. Remain calm under pressure.
10. Accept rejection as an inherent part of the telesales role.
11. Proven record in working with and meeting KPIs.
12. Experience using CRM software and sales tools.
13. Ability and willingness to learn about new products and services.
14. Able to work under pressure and to a high standard.
15. Good sense of cooperation, communication, adaptability to change and organization.
16. Strong ability to identify and correct errors in your performance.
17. Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
18. Fluency in Spanish and English is essential
Desirable knowledge, skills and abilities
1. Database management and interrogation.
2. Proficient in MS Office including Excel.
Education and experience
1. College diploma
2. Minimum of 1-years’ experience in a sales-Telemarketing centre or related field.
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent
Salary : From 1,000.00€ per month + monthly variable based on KPI’s