We are looking for a Middle Experience Designer with an eye for visual design to join our team to design and develop strategic products that address complex workflow challenges
What you'll be doing:
- Take an important role in product-related decisions;
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces leveraging UX best practices on any device or platform;
- Collaborate effectively with Product Management, Engineering, and other team members;
- Perform UX research activities such as stakeholder or user interviews, competitive analysis, UX audit, usability testing, journey mapping and more;
- Create wireframe/prototype and new UI elements of the product;
- Improve and refine existing elements of the product;
- Develop a Design System and Design Guidelines;
- Meet or exceed the Design team’s culture and quality standards;
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centered Design;
- Experience in the design of enterprise projects (including creating and supporting design system/Apple & Material Design guidelines);
- Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach and to create a user flow from scratch;
- Demonstrated visual design capability that is attractive and polished;
- Good analytical skills and superb attention to detail;
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks (ability to accept criticism and explain your decisions);
- English - Upper Intermediate;
Strong knowledge of Figma;
Be familiar with Sketch, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Principle, InVision/Marvel App.
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight, since 2012! Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions, that resolve modern challenges.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, celebrating and seeking diversity, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, South Africa, Germany, Ukraine and India. Interested in learning more? Take a look at our website: www.windmill.digital/about/
.. and what do we offer?
Firstly, we offer the chance to be part of an experience driven company, who put you firmly in the driver’s seat of your own development. Operating on a remote first principle, we give our employees the flexibility to work from where, when and how they like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role (OKR, responsibilities etc) and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you.
In addition to experience, we offer:
Competitive compensation and benefits
Working as part of a diverse, international team
Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
Opportunities for career enhancement
Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV now!
For more information, please visit our company website: https://www.windmill.digital.
Powered by JazzHR