Headquartered in Denver Colorado, DSR Corporation is a global leader in custom enterprise software development. With over two decades of experience, DSR possesses rich and proven expertise in IoT, big data and analytics, enterprise web system development, wireless, blockchain, embedded system development, M2M, UX/UI, computer vision, and mobile development.
Among DSR’s own products are Zigbee stack for smart home devices and industrial sensors as well as white-label smart home cloud solution zHome. DSR’s customers include Bosch, Casio, Netflix, Panasonic, Amazon and other established brands.
The company has offices located around the world including the USA, Russia, Portugal, and Japan.
One of our customers wants to build a revolutionary avionics safety SaaS platform.
- BS degree / 2-4 years of professional relevant experience
- Solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices (data structure, OOP, algorithmic problem solving skill)
- Deep understanding of client-server network applications
- Experience integrating with Rest API
- Solid knowledge and proven experience with Angular2+ or other latest front-end frameworks (React, Vue, etc)
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with adaptive web design (AWD)
- Experience with back-end technologies and frameworks (Node.js, Java/Spring MVC, etc)
- Experience using WebPack
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS/PostCSS)
- Functional programming basic concepts understanding
- English level Intermediate or above
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Accelerated career growth
- Flexible schedule and remote-friendly policy
- Extra holidays
- Office in the center of Porto
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Strong work-life balance emphasis
Powered by JazzHR