Participation in Italian Automotive Customer Project - Display integration.
Focus: Validation & Verification of Adhesive Bonding Connections. Product Development Design.
The internship will be integrated in the Customer Project Mechanical Development Team working with Agile Metodology.
Your contribution to something big:
- Support on preparation of internal tests in scope of the Project (e.g. assembly, adehisive bonding verification, design validation, benchmarking internal/external, etc.);
- Participation on process optimization activities required from dev. side (e.g. DOEs);
- Support on preparation of new order specification in scope of the Project (e.g. magnesium die cast, mold-in colour aesthetic surfaces, cleanliness etc.);
- Update of 2D and 3D data in scope of the Project;
- Support on tolerance calculation and dimesional analysis;
- Preparation/support of Lessons Learned.
What distinguishes you:
- Attending an Integrated Master in Mechanical Engineering;
- Fluent English and Portuguese (spoken and written);
- Strong interpersonal skills and organization;
- Ability to work proactively.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!