In a tentative and fast-moving environment, trust is the only constant.
At Cryptology, we provide reliable access to a broad range of trading options. Cryptology is a full-featured next-generation asset trading platform. Our trading platform configuration is straightforward and efficient, giving you a single point of access to global financial markets. Supporting a range of accounts and digital assets, we provide traders with a comprehensive and professional trading solution.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Marketing Officer’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Developing the marketing strategy and vision for all the markets in which the business operates.
- Identify value proposition, product positioning, and key messages, and write creative briefs to ensure the production of best-in-class creatives.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- Drive lifecycle marketing efforts to retain and re-engage users.
- Pioneering and implementing measurable strategies that profitably increase revenue and grow the brand.
- Establishing a best-in-class social, digital and web presence that drives consumer awareness, engagement, affinity and satisfaction.
- Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Lead Content & Communications planning, execution, and metrics reporting, inclusive of content creation and curation, PR, influencer marketing, social media coordination, and partnership co-marketing.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
Skills and attributes for success
- 8+ years of full-stack marketing and senior leadership experience with B2B and B2C marketing, ideally in fintech, crypto, social media or technology products, and strong consumer brand sensibilities.
- Substantial wins in bringing products and services to market and growing them to a large scale.
- Experience at a successful fintech/crypto startup a big plus.
- Passion for and deep knowledge of fintech, cryptocurrency or blockchain-related tech.
- Demonstrated success managing paid acquisition budget across multiple channels to drive efficient and sustained user and revenue growth.
- Best-in-class brand builder and storyteller; proven success crafting brands from the ground up and a track record of building brand engagement and generating business growth.
- History of launching successful campaigns.
- Experience building reporting dashboards and synthesizing complex data points and KPIs to generate easy to understand executive reports.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues and through marketing material.
- Demonstrated effective leadership including ability to build and foster successful teams that scale.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related field.
Cryptology is committed to being a great place to work. We are focused both on wellbeing and professional growth. You can expect professional development and career progression opportunities, competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a flexible “results-focused” working model.
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation package and visa support if needed.
- Paid holidays up to 28 days.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Quarterly bonus potential based on company performance.
Cryptology is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Powered by JazzHR