Takes operational responsibility for supporting applications and
services that run on a global scale in the cloud by using a highly
automated service management approach.
Focus on removing manual tasks by automation.
Design and implement the infrastructure automation based on
Participate on the design and implementation of cloud application
that must be resilient
Develop secure apps using current cyber security best practices.
Work within an agile team that includes members with crossfunctional
Contribute to functional and technical specifications according to
Cardif internal architecture guidelines
Understand application lifecycle management (ALM).
Continuous learning and curiosity of new and emerging
technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that
may be of interest to our clients.
Create learning session to share knowledge and be able to share
coach other team member on cloud topics
Discuss and align with management team the best strategy and
practices on the cloud
Understand and collaborate on the goals defined by the Top
Management on the Cloud Strategy
Participate in Code Review/Pair Programing activities
5+ years of application design and development experience in
a cloud environment
a. Move legacy applications to adopt cloud architecture
2. DevOps culture with knowledge on technologies such as
Ansible, Terraform, Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift,
Tekton, Puppet, etc.
3. Strong Linux / Bash knowledge
4. Deep knowledge on container-orchestration system like
a. Automated application deployment; scaling;
b. Container runtime: e.g. Docker
c. Yaml language
5. Background as developer. Developing JAVA/Spring Web
6. Aims to learn and use the latest technologies
7. Be curious and proactive searching for new solutions
8. Be critical and constructive on the solutions analysis
9. Good knowledge of the Java eco-system :
a. REST services (REST/JSON),
b. Spring Framework
c. Spring Boot
10. It is a plus have a background as Java/Spring Web Application
11. Understanding cloud storage solutions
12. Experienced with continuous integration principles and tools
a. GIT / Maven / Jenkins / Sonar / Nexus
13. Autonomous, rigorous with a high personal commitment
14. Has interest in teach/coach other team members on cloud topics
15. English (Fluent)