Remote but must be based in Portugal (Lisbon, Coimbra, Porto preferred)
Tillster, headquartered in the USA, is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we have developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Our mission and passion are one in the same: Empower restaurants and consumers to engage and transact anywhere, anytime, and from any device - one consumer at a time, one order at a time, billions of times over. In doing so, together we are transforming e-commerce in restaurants and make the till grow for Tillster and our customers.
About the Role
If you have 3-5+ years of experience in analytics for e-commerce, marketing/CRM business or financial analysis, we are looking for you. We want someone who is motivated a hands-on manager for our analytics team. At Tillster we build web-based, kiosk and hybrid-mobile restaurant ordering systems. You would be part of the data science team who responsible for data products, data science products, marketing, and business analysis. If this is what you want to do, please come join our cool company.
What You'll Do
- Supporting adhoc data analysis for Tillster executives, account managers and clients to surface patterns in the data and identify areas to improve KPI (engagement, average check, coupon usage, loyalty usage, conversions, orders etc)
- Collaborating with local development, product, and account teams in creating a fantastic looking restaurant ordering platform with web and hybrid-mobile apps that will be seen by millions. Your job will be to work in the data science team in data analysis of data collected by those apps.
- Building reusable services and components to add to our company-wide libraries in SQL, Python and Looker.
- Leading and mentoring a team of analyst and data quality staff
- Responsible for code reviews to ensure maximum quality and accuracy
- Responsible for data product quality standards and validation test plans and test cases
- Gaining experience while working smart and passionate software engineers, data engineers, data scientists and BI developers.
- 5+ years as data analyst using BI tools such as (Looker or Tableau)
- Expertise in data visualization – actionable insights
- Expertise in advanced SQL, Big Query, Redshift and/or Snowflake
- Expertise with Google Analytics behavioral, engagement and ecommerce data; ideally you would have experience with custom metrics and custom reports on GA
- Hands-on experience with Git (Bitbucket, Gitlab, Github, etc.)
- Experience work with JSON data formats
- Experience in deep dive analysis with vague requirements to support creative discoveries that drive business value Experience with data products, analytics, and data science in any of the following industries: Marketing, Financial Services, POS, eCommerce, CRM
- Worked in a collaborative Agile team environment
The Interview Process
1. Informational screening/interview with a Talent Acquisition specialist
2. Hiring manager interview with our VP of Analytics, Data Science & Data Products
3. Team interview with our Data Analysts
4. Hiring manager interview with our Marketing Operations Manager
5. Final interview with our Chief Marketing Officer
Around the corner and around the globe, Tillster simplifies digital ordering, improves customer engagement, and grows sales. For more than a decade, we’ve helped turn guests into regulars. Our award-winning technologies have transformed the casual dining and quick service restaurant industries – and made us the global leader in this space. You will be part of a technology playground offering a fun, collaborative environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded.
At Tillster, full-time employees are eligible for health and retirement benefits, flexible work schedules and generous PTO. In addition, we aim to support our employees' growth through our Educational Assistance Program and access to over 16K courses spanning business, creative, and technological learning paths via LinkedIn Learning. Finally, with our employee's well-being at the forefront of what we do, we continually search for events, activities, and perks that support and engage our teams. Tillster is based in Los Angeles, California, and has operations in San Diego and remote locations in the U.S., France, Portugal, and Spain.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Visa Sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. You will be part of a technology playground offering a fun, collaborative environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded.