SEO EXECUTIVE / SPECIALIST
Become one of the most impactful SEO Executives on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of graphic designers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the growth and marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness.
Who you are:
- Strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills.
- Outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry
- Excellent time and project management skills
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the of the most impactful SEO executives in the world
- A person with insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual uniqueness
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals.
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll do:
- Support in the research, development, and implementation of optimization strategies to increase the company's organic growth performance
- Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion, and optimisation to use for the company’s website and marketing materials
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Support in the development and execution of the link building strategy
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Monitor and keep up to date with the changes in search engine algorithms and the latest SEO/SEM strategies
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in SEO efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with content teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing
- Collaborate with web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented throughout website content
- Efficiently communicate with internal and external teams to align goals and manage the SEO strategy
- A natural curiosity about talent and human development and how people growth impacts organizations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative global environment
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Qualifications (any or all):
- Entry level, Diploma /Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree (Marketing degree or related)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of the three different aspects of search engine optimisation: technical, on-page, and off-page SEO
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Familiar with digital analytics and SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Knowledge of competitor research, keyword research, and data mining tools
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Deeply data driven with proven analytical and numerical skills, versed in site analytics and proficient in analysing high volumes of data for decision making
- Good knowledge of back link analysis
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in U.S, Australia, Asia and Europe for regular teaming and events. The ideal candidate will be based on the Australian timezone.
Why Join us?
- Empower our users with helpful content and creating an unforgettable and amazing customer journey and experience
- Put your digital marketing and content marketing real-life skills to use for high impact
- Bring direct impact to the business and see blog traffic grow with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including: Full-time, part-time, contract, internships.
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR