Your contribution to something big
Developing software for the GRADE-X® Mobile cloud-based diagnostic solution. As a junior software Engineer you will work as part of a cross functional Agile team developing features for our cloud based diagnostic products across our full technology stack. You bring the talent and we’ll provide the mentoring, training and support you need to become an accomplished software professional.
You will have a passion for technology and a keenness to learn and grow. You will be excited by problem solving, demonstrated perhaps in a personal project. Within this position you will:
- Develop features for our cloud based automotive products within a cross functional agile team;
- You will be supported by the rest of the team as you grow your knowledge in our tech stack;
- Tech stack:
o Backend: Java EE APIs, JAX_RS
o Cloud: AWS
What distinguishes you
- Academic degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering or other scientific subject;
- Interest in software technology and keenness to learn;
- Strong analytical skills would be a plus;
- Knowledge of AngularJS or similar Single Page Application framework;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!