As a Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of Unit4 FP&A solution at new customers (Services, NFP, Banking) and provide ad-hoc consultancy services for existing customers. You will analyse and review customer needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our FP&A system. You will help ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business in the era of the Digital Revolution by providing an Enterprise solution that unlocks people’s potential to tackle challenges and capture opportunities.
- You configure and customize the FP&A solution to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- You provide proper training to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work.
- You ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on ongoing basis.
- You liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate.
- You always stay ahead, abreast of new functionality within the Unit4 Product family and maintain an up to date knowledge of statutory requirements within your area of expertise
- You are currently working as a Consultant implementing Business Software solutions since at least 4 years with strong knowledge of Services, NFP.
- To meet our customers’ business requirements, you have a solid understanding of general and financial business processes.
- You love interacting with people and help organizations work smarter and more efficient, enabling them to make the right decisions and capitalize on opportunities.
- You have strong business analysis skills as well as business acumen and strong communication in English.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.