E-commerce Content Engineer ( REMOTE JOB BUT MUST BE IN PORTUGAL)
- Manage database content, design, development and maintenance of customer provided multi-media content to create brand-specific, self-service consumer experiences and business solutions, in the ongoing support of our customers’ e-commerce promotions
- Be involved in Agile methodologies with SCRUM frameworks; and integral to grooming, sizing and scoping projects
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external customers to provide solutions tailored to their needs; interact with Operations/Logistics, Quality Assurance, and Field Support/Installation teams to take projects from requirements phase through testing and finally to deployment.
MySQL for database queries; SKUmap configuring by writing templates in XML; scripting in Linux-based commands.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience writing SQL, including writing queries, inserting statements, and joining tables (either MySQL or SQL Server)
- Working familiarity with JSON and debugging tools – i.e. Chrome DevTools or Mozilla Firebug
- Working familiarity with Linux; prefer experience scripting in Linux-based commands
- Knowledge of Java Programming, XML/XSLT, Apache Ant, batch file or Perl scripting a plus
- Ability to work under tight timelines is REQUIRED
Preferred Skills (nice to have, but not essential)
- Bi-lingual fluency in verbal and written English; and, Spanish; French; Austrian; German; Italian
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. You will be part of a technology playground offering a fun, collaborative environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded.