Nova-Tech Engineering is seeking a full time Account Manager to be based in the Middle East or Northern Africa region.
The Account Manager works with customers, industry partners, and the team to promote and support Nova-Tech Engineering’s technologies and equipment utilization. This position is responsible for installing machines, providing customer training, technical support and customer service. Following Nova-Tech Engineering’s training, this role will perform mechanical field repairs and maintenance on Nova-Tech Engineering equipment. This position requires exceptional relationship management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to follow established procedures and offer suggestions for improvement.
The ideal candidate has poultry industry experience and strong technical skills. This individual would be a quick learner, motivated, and have the ability to influence. Fluency in English, Arabic, and French is required for this role. This position travels for a minimum of 20 weeks per year, domestically and/or internationally, for periods up to 2 weeks or 4 weeks for training in US or Thailand at a time. This position works remotely and is expected to travel within the Middle East and Africa. The ideal candidate would be located in the Middle-East or Northern Africa regions with the ability to access airports and travel hubs in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities | Essential Functions:
- Provide account management, product and process validation, customer development, and product training, to ensure growth in sales and profitability.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Travel and visit accounts, domestically and internationally, for a minimum of 20 weeks per year for periods up to two weeks at a time. Travel to the US or Thailand for training and business-related items twice a year for periods up to 4 weeks at a time.
- Hold a valid driver’s license in country of residence and maintain passport and proper documentation to travel domestically and internationally.
- Hold and maintain an international credit card with the appropriate credit limit necessary to cover travel expenses.
- Follow industry best practices and procedures related to biosecurity, animal welfare, customer policies, and other regulatory requirements.
- Work with customers to demonstrate the value-added benefits over traditional methods.
- Achieve project objectives by independently applying knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments.
- Deliver on opportunities to reduce operational cost while meeting the needs of the customer.
- Performance maintenance on equipment when needed.
- Compile information and create reports in addition to other documentation.
- Use communication platforms, information systems, software, and other technologies used by the employer.
- Assist company with market development and expansion activities.
- Participate in regional poultry exhibitions and prepare and present at industry conferences and other events.
- Expand brand awareness across industry.
- Advocate for quality treatments that are the foundation of Nova-Tech Engineering’s global success and long-term company sustainability.
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner, exhibiting sound business judgment.
- Work with the Team to commit to work based on priorities set by the Product Owner.
- Demonstrate high levels of performance as a team member within the agile framework.
- Participate in team activities, providing key deliverables of assigned projects or subprojects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 4 year degree in technical, agricultural, or business related field or equal relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of professional poultry industry experience.
- Working knowledge and aptitude for poultry industry and poultry biology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Presentation skills and the ability to present to groups of people.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license in country of residence and maintain a clean driving record (records will be checked upon hire and annually thereafter.)
- Must be able to travel to areas required by maintaining proper documentation to travel domestically and internationally.
The position is located in customer sites (i.e. hatcheries, farms) around the world and remote office environments. The position requires the employee to work in agriculture production environments requiring periods of traveling, flying, driving, sitting, walking, standing, kneeling, bending and/or squatting; use of hands; climbing of stairs; moderate lifting; frequent speaking and listening; occasional exposure to fumes or air borne particles; and, risk of electrical shock. Employee must be available for an extended work day. Also must be comfortable and willing to handle live animals with routine frequency.
About Nova-Tech Engineering:
Founded in 1992, Nova-Tech Engineering began as one person's passion to benefit the agricultural industry. Through innovative process automation technology, the company engineers and manufactures products that serve over 500 commercial poultry hatcheries in 60 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Willmar, MN, on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, Nova-Tech Engineering employs over 200 people, in a variety of roles and expertise. We hire technically passionate, positive, career minded individuals who align with our core organizational values.
A Commitment and Alignment with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees' natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
To Apply or Further Inquire:
Melissa Sorenson | Talent Acquisition
Powered by JazzHR