Are you a talented and passionate email and marketing automation specialist with B2B experience? Cloudbeds is the fastest-growing hospitality management platform, empowering thousands of hoteliers and hosts around the world. Join our global Marketing team and help us to design and execute automated marketing campaigns to drive awareness and demand generation and engage customers.
In this role, you will help us define, design, and roll-out our global email and marketing automation strategy. You will be managing all email communication requests from across departments.
This position will execute all drip, nurturing campaigns, and manage our Marketing flight plan email calendar. You will work side by side with local marketing teams and across departments to ensure the best global processes and ROI.
You should possess at least 3 years of professional experience in Inbound Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Design, test and execute email marketing and marketing automation CRM campaigns for awareness, client communication, and lead generation.
- Segmentation across defined target audiences to promote relevant, personalized messaging to all customers
- Set up A/B testing structure, creative and copy tests to feed into the broader team, sharing campaign design best practices.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Integrations, and Events departments to organize and manage email communication requests.
- Plan and execute lead scoring and nurturing plan, defining workflows and triggers according to buyer personas and their stage in the customer journey.
- Use dashboards and data to make smarter decisions. Monitor and deliver analytical reports to optimize the customer journey.
- Learn and assist other channels (social, Paid media) and team members where needed in support of the overall team and company objectives
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Inbound Marketing, with a strong focus on the automation of the different stages of the marketing funnel.
- Knowledge of conception, implementation, and optimization of personalized campaigns (segmenting by Buyer Persona & customer journey stage).
- Experience in marketing and CRM tools (Pardot, Hubspot, SalesForce).
- Solid knowledge of B2B marketing.
- Excellent written and spoken English, copywriting, and content creation skills.
- Analytic, methodic, proactive, and detailed-oriented person.
- Highly collaborative with strong communication and project management skills.
- Spanish/Portuguese is a plus.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open PTO policy and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. We are also dedicated to your personal and professional development at Cloudbeds. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your individual growth! If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Powered by JazzHR