Learnlight is an EdTech company that uses award-winning technology to deliver language and skills corporate training online and on the ground to learners in more than 150 countries.
The Program Management Team is responsible for successfully managing the life-cycle of training requirements with our clients and to ensure high quality of program set up and training delivery. They need to have ongoing communication with key client decision makers and learners through the duration of training and co-ordinate with the other Learnlight teams to assure we meet and exceed training objectives.
The tasks involved are in the following areas:
Implementation and management of courses
Providing learner/customer support
Using the Learnlight platform to manage courses
Reporting on key performance metrics
Supporting the team and the wider business with other administrative tasks
Internal Support and Reporting
Implementation and management of course
Understanding program requirements, conditions and policies agreed with the client
Identifying key client tasks to prioritise
Planning, implementing, and supervising the necessary measures for the beginning and end of Programs
Being the main point of contact for the client (HR department) and provide ongoing communication
Analysis of student level, needs and availabilities
Monitor success criteria for courses and implement corrective actions
Providing support to our sales team to maximise opportunities with clients and maintain a successful relationship
Being communicative with learners
Showing empathy with learners
Provide ongoing learner support through their program
Use of internal platform and tools
Demonstrate agility and autonomy with the general use of our internal Platform
Be meticulous in keeping the information updated in our internal platform
Develop knowledge of the different functions of our internal Platform
Show agility and autonomy with the general use of the internal database of the company
Be collaborative in giving feedback about the platform and proposing changes
Develop competence in using the Program Management SharePoint site
Report on ongoing key Management Information
Generate key reports with accurate information and according to the general template
Deliver reports in a timely manner
Provide pro-active support for any challenges in reports
Management of other type of admin documents (signature sheets, subsidise documents, etc...)
Review of billing attachments with their respective invoices
Internal Support and Reporting
Provide ongoing support to the Regional Manager in terms of reporting
Be committed, help the team and demonstrate proactivity in making tasks more efficient
- C2 level of French and C1 or higher level of English
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated administrative professionalism and responsiveness
- Proactive with a team spirit who thrives under pressure
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to have difficult conversations where needed
- Courtesy and kindness in dealing with our clients and learners
- IT literacy, advanced level of MS Office and related tools, proactive approach to learning new systems
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative and commitment above all else.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities, so you get to choose where you work.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community which welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time, and in-person departmental and All Company meetups.
- Location: Home-based
- Schedule: +/-2-3 hours of European time zones
- Contract: Full-time, Freelance
Powered by JazzHR