We are Metyis. Partners for Impact.
We enable visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. It is international. It is digital. It is where visibility and understanding of data allows to face the future from a place of understanding.
In order to support these visionaries, we successfully pioneered a different business model. Now we scale-up at speed. Our methods focus on discovery and delivery versus fixed methodology and reports.
We bring blended strategy, data and technology teams of former executives and consultants. We optimize, and create new revenue streams from data, supported by our in-house design and IoT studios.
We supplement departments, working as one team with one goal at high speed, free from legacy & politics. We strongly believe in long-lasting partnerships which can be in the form of purpose-built digital campuses or long-term service agreements, always aimed to jointly create, and share value.
Entrepreneurial, determined, and firmly believing in our partnership-driven business model we rapidly expand our team of over 450 ambitious professionals spread over several continents.
We constantly adapt and our future business will look very different from today. This is your chance to make this happen, to buckle up and join the ride.
Join us as we expand partnerships with some of our key clients in the fashion industry. Here you be part of cutting-edge technology teams that are fueling digital growth and transformation in their companies.
The ideal candidate
Looks beyond of what is possible and the obvious, driven by curiosity
Is not afraid to jump into the deep in the end of the pool
Pushes the boundaries in the face of resistance
Prefers action and impact over reporting
Is seen as a real team player and is not afraid to learn from others
What we offer
Join a fast-changing environment and contribute to building the firm of the future
Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
Fuel the setup of partnerships with our leading clients
Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
What you will do
The partnerships project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing the set up and operations of technology or ecommerce services into Metyis and helping to establish and manage one or more of our partnerships with key clients.
You will be the main point of contact for internal and client stakeholders and responsible for ensuring the successful project execution within the defined timeline, while minimizing risks and costs.
You will develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress :
1. Define and maintain project plan
2. Track milestones, deliverables and action items
3. Identify critical path and dependencies
4. Track and manage dependencies and risks
5. You will define and oversee project governance
6. Define governance structure and meeting cadence
7. Implement governance structures and mechanisms
You will enable and support the recruiting process :
1. Determine required skill sets and develop relevant JDs
2. Define joint Metyis and client recruiting process
3. Monitor progress and pace of recruiting activities
4. Identify required improvements and interventions
5. Prepare weekly status report on recruiting process and actions
6. You will partner with HR to adapt and execute HR processes
7. Adapt HR processes for partnership employees
8. Define onboarding process including Metyis and client responsibilities
9. Create onboarding content and materials
You will drive communications activities :
1. Develop and maintain a communications plan
2. Partner with Design, HR and other teams to create communications content
3. Plan and execute communications activities and events
You will contribute to financial planning activities
1. Support evaluation of financial model options
2. Support development of rate card
What you’ll bring
3-5 years work experience with corporate technology organizations
Technology background, which may include IT, data & analytics, data engineering, ecommerce platform technologies) with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in different project phases
Experience working in complex client and IT environments
Strong project and stakeholder management with ability to bring together stakeholders, challenge decision-making and follow up on pending actions
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Knowledge of service transition methodology, tools and templates
Demonstrated commitment to IT methodologies, processes and standards for setup and operations of technology and ecommerce services
Comfort working according to agile principles
Ability to identify, escalate and manage project risks
Experience working in professional services industry, preferred