Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for developing software for native iOS native applications for Connectivity products, such as intelligent room thermostats, based on product and process requirements;
- Requirement and solution discussion and definition with local and remote developers, suppliers and customers;
- Creation of SW product prototypes (development of individual SW components, integration of SW components into a product SW);
- Design, document and implement software based on defined architecture;
- Design, document and support implementation of unit-tests and UI tests;
- Support the department to improve continuously the SW development and maintenance processes and methods;
- Work in internationally distributed Agile SW development team.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar;
- Ability to perform design, development, debug and test using Swift
- We consider relevant if you fulfill some of the following topics:
- Knowledge and experience using Swift;
- Knowledge about iOS Platform architecture;
- Experience with common mobile design patterns (MVP, MVVM);
- Experience with UI/UX design concepts applied to iOS development;
- Strong knowledge in testing with XCTest
- Competence to understand and design using UML;
- Experience with formal configuration management e.g. Atlassian tools;
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English;
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply initiative on finding solutions;
- Focus on Product development and Costumer orientation;
- True team member with pro-active and dynamic attitude;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!