As a KYC Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Lead a KYC Team in Porto so that quality objectives are met;
- Supervise and coordinate the day-to-day activity of the team, driving efficiency and improving productivity and performance;
- Ensure that operational daily volumes are handled within due time, in an efficient and rigorous way:
- Follow and participate in the improvement and creation of effective processes and documents;
- Interact and create a good relationship with all the stakeholders;
- Participate in the various projects related to the constantly evolving activity:
- Provide reporting and indicators to help managing the activity;
- Identity and unleash talent;
- Detect and promote operational improvements (such as innovation and technological ideas); ·
- Guarantee governance and confidentiality subjects are preserved.
- Law background;
- Experience in compliance in KYC related functions;
- Management skills and experience leading operational teams;
- Proficiency in English is mandatory;
- French is very appreciated;
- Sense of urgency and aptitude for multi-tasking, quickly identifying and escalating to the appropriate level for resolution;
- Strong writing, research and analysis skills, capability to document relevant information in a clear, structured and comprehensive way;
- Successful as self-starter and as a team player;
- Strong motivational skills, and ability to develop talent and ensure the training of new staff.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.