FYLD is looking for an experienced ICT system administrator/analyst/architect
Your tasks include:
- Manage our Microsoft cloud services, e.g. Azure, Office 365, MFA, and Exchange Online;
- Analyzing our current cloud solutions and thinking along at an architecture level and
contributing to structural improvements, with the focus on security, stability and availability;
- Ensure our security standards;
- Creating and maintaining technical manuals;
- In collaboration with our Servicedesk creating and maintaining user manuals;
- Periodic standby service.
You have a high sense of responsibility, willingness and ability to appropriate ownership, are
analytically strong, a team player and able to work with both business users and ICT specialists.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as Azure, ARM templates, Office365, Exchange
Online, MFA, and Intune;
- Experience in managing WiFi and LAN/WAN networks (Clearpass);
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation and standard operational procedures;
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum or Devops;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, in words and writing;
- Competences are flexible, eager to learn, proactive, accurate and customer-oriented;
- Knowledge of ITILv3 or higher.
Please send us you CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR