Internship Logistics/Supply Chain - (French Speaking) - LisbonReady to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?We are Emma - The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, and the world's leading D2C sleep brand. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off. Our mattresses are available in 21 countries, recommended by many consumer associations in Europe and have been elected Product of The Year 2019 in France. In 2021 our revenue grew from €405 to €645 million. We are currently scaling up and to help us growing, we need you ! We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Your mission, if you accept it
- You identify the operational weaknesses and elaborate optimization proposals.
- You will work on all the domains related to operations : supply chain, lean management, stock management, customer service, etc.
- Emma has an outstanding growth, so you will invent and implement relevant and efficient processes.
- You will make sure that our customer service team offers the higher quality of service to our customers.
- Ideally, you will Ideally, you will be an active source of propositions to support existing projects and take part of their success.
In your toolbox
- You are currently a business/engineer school student, or equivalent, preferably at the end of your studies.
- You are dynamic, you love to think and act in a rational and efficient way.
- You are curious, ambitious and wants to learn.
- Good knowledge of Excel will be useful for you.
- You can communicate in English(official language of the company). French is also required for contacting external partners. German-language is not required.
- You are looking for a final internship of 6 months or more
What Emma can Bring you
- Part of the wonderful French team operating on both Frankfurt and Lisbon offices
- A full autonomy from day one, we will always be there to give you advice when needed
- The opportunity to collaborate with multinational teams
- The possibility to build up your network with experts, key accounts partners and stakeholders all over Europe
- A friendly environment in our Frankfurt office. Your dog can join as well !
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Competitive salary of 900€ per month + Coverflex benefits + Meal allowance + Health insurance
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices 😊
Reportar esta oferta de trabalho
Adicionar aos favoritos
Você precisa estar logado em sua conta para adicionar este trabalho aos seus favoritos. Clique em "Continuar" para fazer login ou criar uma nova conta. Você poderá acessar seus favoritos em nosso site ou no aplicativo móvel neuvoo.Continuar
Formulário de candidatura