Make your skills count at Ascent. From smart home devices, space exploration, and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology, and logistics, we are building amazing solutions using software and data for world-leading customers.
About the role
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team, working on development projects in both the front-end and back-end areas, including APIs, Databases, and Cloud Services across the full development lifecycle.
If you are ambitious to develop your career, work with fantastic colleagues and use leading-edge technologies, you are the candidate we are looking for! Our roles are all hybrid - so you'll mix time in the office and working at home.
What you will do
- Build dynamic, visually attractive, end-to-end, and innovative software product/apps including front-end and back-end, and able to work with databases, servers, APIs, version control systems, and third-party apps
- Implement back-end code and functionality and provide insights on continuous improvement and add/remove functionality as per needs
Your responsibilities will include designing a strategy for continuous enhancement, performance optimization, stability, and scalability and transforming business needs into a finished product from conception to implementation. Also, creating Unit Tests to ensure code quality and durability and ensure cross-platform compatibility and fixing issues during test and production phases, and understanding and following guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform functional and non-functional specifications.
Skills & Experience
We're looking for smart, proactive developers who love to learn and are their best when part of a team. We're interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Experience with front-end frameworks including but not limited to, Angular 2+, React, etc.
- Experience with working on Azure Cloud as well as experience and familiarity with Platform As A Service components such as Azure Functions among others.
- Role experience using primarily .NET development (C# / WPF).
You’ll need to show familiarity with tools like GIT and Azure DevOps and a strong understanding of database management and design, preferably in MSQL Server. You should have knowledge of cloud-based solutions and good problem-solving and diagnostic skills.
Working at Ascent
This is a hybrid role, where you can spend time at the office or work from home. At Ascent, your development and learning will be taken seriously, and we'll support your professional development with training and certification, with regular feedback and review.
Ascent is an equal opportunities employer. We take intentional steps to ensure inclusion and belonging are something real here, not just something we talk about. No person will be treated less favorably because of their gender, pregnancy, and maternity status, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, or disability status. If you require any reasonable accommodation, please let us know when you apply.
If you have any questions contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR