GuestReady is an award-winning startup in the sharing economy built on the success of short-term rental companies. It’s mission is to take the hassle out of short and mid-term rentals, as well as any operations that are related to turning over guests, and to optimize listings to incur a maximum yield for the client. The company is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs (some former Ex-Rocket Internet executives), and today manages around 2,500 properties across 20 cities, has sold 1,200,000+ guest nights and generated rental income of €50m+ for owners.
GuestReady is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and operates in Europe and Asia. We’re well funded, growing incredibly fast, have big ambitions and we are now looking for a motivated and bright Account Manager to join our team in Porto.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone bright and ambitious to join a successful startup and to take real responsibility. Your role will be to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any operations matters to your client
- Providing the highest level of customer service whilst resolving problems and enquiries
- Working cross-functionally within the company to develop process and improve client satisfaction
- Solving challenging internal and external issues when things go wrong
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product
- Ad-hoc reporting and admin tasks
- Work very closely with the sales team so that information is flawless
- A multi-tasking individual, who is organised and able to manage time efficiently
- A dynamic self-starter with an extroverted personality and a proactive attitude
- Friendly, polite, articulate, personable, detail oriented (you will show this by mentioning your favourite country in your application) and with a strong focus on quality
- Capable of building a rapport with just about anyone and have excellent relationship-building skills
- You truly value customer satisfaction and put it at the heart of your work
- Passion for working in a startup and not scared to get your hands dirty (literally)
- Languages: You speak both Portuguese and English. French is a plus!
- Fun & casual working atmosphere with an international mindset
- Work with multicultural and multiracial team members
- A team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
Powered by JazzHR