Your contribution to something big:
- Developing testing and diagnostic technology for modern Bosch automotive electronics;
- Programming existing measuring, testing and automation equipment;
- Developing software tools to support the repair process of used electronics for reuse;
- Expanding and implementing existing concepts for testing and refurbishing electronic components;
- Defining and specifying new test systems;
- Working closely in an international team;
What distinguishes you:
- Ability to work in a team, assertiveness and mobility for business trips lasting several days;
- Open-minded interaction with customers and international departments;
- Knowledge of measuring, testing and production automation equipment. Programming of this equipment, with UTS, National Instruments Teststand or similar tools;
- Very good knowledge of Portuguese and good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering with knowledge of information technology/computer science or similar qualification or proven experience.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!