At IRIUM we want you to always chase your dreams. Here, prepare yourself to conquer your goals, while enjoying the journey.
We are currently looking for Project Management Lead | Kubernetes with a excellent English Level, for a remote model, with the possibility to became hybrid in Lisbon or Braga.
What do we expect from you?
✔ Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Experience in scripting like Shell/Python/Groovy
- Experience in build tools like ANT MAVEN is required and exposure to Artifact management tools like JFrog
- Proficiency in working with Jenkins, Github, Maven
- Working experience on AWS and knowledge of AWS-related technologies
- Understanding of Ansible/Terraform is desired
- Development experience in Containerization and orchestration technologies like Docker Kubernetes EKS with exposure to using Helm charts
- Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and confident
- Client and stakeholder management
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Educational Qualification:
- Minimum 15 years of full time education
What do we offer?
➡ An innovative and growing company, with a lot of opportunities for professional development.
➡ Teleworking and flexible hours: you decide if you prefer to work at the office or remotely.
➡ Retribution according to your experience and performance. Access to flexible pay and medical insurance as a social benefit.
➡ Unlimited access to technological training in free mode.
IRIUM is a company with dynamic and proactive professionals. Our values are responsibility and commitment to work quality. This is the spirit we are looking for at IRIUM, whatever your age is. If you recognize yourself in this, this is your company!
We can build the future together. Let’s talk!
Send your CV to: email@example.com
At IRIUM we defend a world without stereotypes or limitations and we believe in equality for all, principles that we subscribe to in our Equality Plan and Code of Ethics, guaranteeing equal treatment and opportunities regardless of any personal, physical or social condition.
Powered by JazzHR