Job Overview :
1. Responsible for departmental leadership, operational delivery, and people management of a team eClinical Solutions staff.
2. Pro-actively communicate with the Chiltern Project team and eTechnology vendors in order to meet / exceed sponsor requirements.
Take action where required in order to meet the timelines and deliverables.
3. Work with the study teams, advising and informing on the processes that have to be completed to enable the technology to be implemented.
Acting as a mentor to the teams, encouraging interest and building confidence in the systems.
4. Create and document eClinical Solutions budgets and proposals as required.
Think outside the ordinary in order to create creative solutions for all budgets / clients.
5. Organize, direct and coordinate planning and implementation of contracted
activities including contribution to study newsletters, presentations at Investigator Meeting, Project Team training.
6. Advise management regularly on the status and any potential risks or issues with on-going projects to ensure resolutions in a timely manner including any potential issues with resources.
7. Manage study finances as appropriate for projects within the eClinical Solutions team including WIPS.
8. Assist Sponsors with EDC and other eTechnology adoption and implementation tasks including Vendor Selection, Investigator site selection, and site training as required.
9. Pro-actively market and sell the services of eClinical Solutions including sales presentations and bid defense meetings
10. Act as eClinical Solutions TPL for a project, supporting the Project team, including attending relevant project meetings.
11. Assist with eCRF development as needed to support other Biometrics departments.
12. Perform other duties as required by the Department
Education / Qualifications :
BSc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Science
Minimum 5+ years of experience managing a Data Management team, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
Experience in a clinical development environment
Experience in, or knowledge and understanding of, EDC and other eTechnologies