Your contribution to something big
- Design and develop code for specific requirements, focusing on software quality and maintainability;
- Organize requirements and document implementation plan (UML);
- Test, provide and understanding the control algorithms to support the developed code;
- Contribute for the Software architecture planning, design and implementation to apply in the control of a gas fired boiler and hydraulic systems;
- Analyze customer, system, and safety requirements to derive software architecture requirements and implement in the devices;
- Design, document, and implement a reusable software architecture based upon generated requirements;
- Interact with appliances to understand requirements and review designs;
- Participate in control unit certification process activities;
- Continuous Integration to ensure fast, automatic releases;
- Build internal tools to optimize the team's development efficiency.
What distinguishes you
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineer, Control Engineer or similar;
- Software Development: Object Oriented programming skills (Java, C++ or similar);
- Capacity for task management effort and planning;
- Knowledge of UML (Unified modeling language);
- Work experience with JIRA and other Atlassian tools as a plus;
- Familiarity with the AGILE development methodology as a plus;
- Willingness to work in a multinational team environment;
- Good communication skills, both in Portuguese and English;
- Accountability and proactivity.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!