Your contribution to something big:
As a Quality Development Engineer, you will have to work to assure the quality processes within the development of new products and take responsibility on the implementation of continuous improvement processes of already existing products. This includes:
- Coordinate the implementation of the Quality strategy and continuous improvement in products in order to reach the business unit targets.
- Coordinate the organization activities on quality assurance and product safety to guarantee all applicable standards and regulations.
- Experient user on quality tools such as 8D and PSS, in order to reach the quality goals for the service level of the Business Unit.
- Coordinate the implementation of the quality processes in the development of new products (TTM) or changes in existing ones ensuring the implementation of best practices and lessons learned, and the compliance with customer satisfaction, product safety, standards/guidelines and quality goals.
- Ensures coaching or coordination of all problem-solving activities in the case of a product design deficiency.
What distinguishes you:
- Academic degree in Mechanical/Physics Engineering or similar.
- Structured and analytical way of working.
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude.
- High level of English proficiency.
- High level of social skills.
- PC literate (e. g.: MS Office).
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!