Your contribution to something big:
- Support/framework and perform ceremonies of agile methods applied in development teams;
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team. Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams;
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing,
- Ensure cross-team coordination and foster better communication between the disciplines.
- Develop and perform the onboarding process activities
- Collect feedback from the onboarding process, develop and implement improvement measures;
- Work closely with the Engineering Department managers and with the HR Department.
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor Degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management, Sociology or similar;
- Must be eligible for professional internship - Mandatory;
- Coaching skills;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Ability to write standard operating procedures;
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal);
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams;
- Consistent attendance.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!