Sr. Project/Product Manager
Location: Coimbra OR Porto
Tillster seeks a Sr. Project/Product Manager to join its team, managing moderately complex technical and technology-centric programs and projects. These programs are market- and customer centric and involve the delivery of technology solutions globally. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Engineering, Technology Analysis & Documentation, Technical Support, and other teams, documenting and reporting program scope, deliverables, timeliness, critical paths, change control, and proactively engage in risk mitigation. You will liaise with internal program/project executive sponsors, and other stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate 5+ years’ experience in a technical, software engineering-centric, program/project lead role. You are self-disciplined, highly self-motivated, communicative, precise and factual, demonstrate adherence to commitments, and appreciate responsibility and accountability. You are personable, demonstrating commitment to best practices and customer satisfaction.
Down in the weeds…
- Manage a high volume of fast-paced concurrent projects to successful delivery (on time, high quality, meeting requirements, and achieving stated business and technical outcomes)
- Set and meet deadlines with quality deliverables, effectively adapting and modifying plans based on changing data or conditions
- Conduct daily project stand-up meetings, collect and disseminate information to functional teams and stake holders
- Drive cross-functional team deliverables and schedules, hitting target milestones and managing assigned programs/projects according to plan
- Ownership and accountability of accurate and timely project planning, management, coordination, tracking and reporting
- Track open issues and risks and effectively negotiate to impact decisions and trade-offs and to guide issues within internal groups to resolution. Holds project team
- members accountable for their commitments, milestones, resources, and deliverables
- Anticipate, identify, document, and manage key project and program risks, proposing appropriate mitigation and contingency plans
- Identify cross-functional dependencies, track, and report on their progress. Propose workable solutions to problems by analyzing business trade-offs among alternatives, and uses objective judgment and influence to formulate and drive constructive debate and decision making on recommendations
- Document and communicate status, issues, and risks in a timely manner to stakeholders and senior management
- Ensure that the appropriate documents exist and are broadly communicated to drive shared vision among the project teams
- Create clearly understandable and actionable success criteria, objectives, and requirements and communicates them to the team. Conducts team meetings to update status, and identify and resolve issues.
- Use effective verbal and written communication skills to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization, as well as with internal and external customers.
- Client engagement duties as required or directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical project lead role
- Success working in an Agile/SCRUM environment required
- Demonstrated success collaborating with software engineering teams in the delivery of e-commerce software solutions
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; demonstrated success building buy-in
- Technical and technological aptitude – comfort and confidence understanding and discussing architectural concepts, creating innovative and user-friendly e-commerce software applications and consumer-facing interfaces, features and functionality
- Flexible, adaptable; comfort with ambiguity and responding factually, accurately, quickly to rapidly evolving risks and opportunities
- Strong bias for action; ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Eagerness and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team/program/project and customer goals
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. You will be part of a technology playground offering a fun, collaborative environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded.
Follow us on:
Twitter: @TillsterInc, https://twitter.com/TillsterInc
Powered by JazzHR