You will be part of a team that perform research and development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms.
You will contribute to the organization’s strong drive to be at forefront of using AI to simplify data processing and discover imperceptible correlations.
Specifically you will
Main tasks & responsibilities
1. Develop algorithms which autonomously analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
2. Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using AI and machine learning techniques; Combine models through ensemble modeling
3. Develop standard metrics demonstrating model performance, robustness, and validity.
4. Ensure that algorithms can be practically deployed with minimal resource usage and maximum ease of use in existing architecture
5. Deliver high quality software design documentation
6. Prototype new ideas / technologies to create proof of concept and demos
7. Contribute to the development of standard operating procedures for the use of artificial intelligence within industrial processes.
Master’s Degree in computer science, informatic Engineering, electronic Engineering or relevant field,
experience in Python,
experience in Git, command line tools (ssh), Unix,
familiarity with AI algorithms for problems, including natural language processing, classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction, anomaly detection,
experience with AI frameworks (such as Keras, Pytorch, Scikit-learn),
ability to develop and deliver presentations,
ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally,
ability to identify issues, present problems, and implement solutions,
capability of communicating technical concepts clearly, concisely, and understandably to non-technical colleague or external parties,
good leadership, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task,
strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills,
ability to introduce new AI tools,
should have a wide range of technical competencies including : statistics and machine learning, coding languages, databases, machine learning, and reporting technologies.
careers neadvance.com www.neadvance.com
api : 2a02 : c207 : 2011 : 6863 : : 1 : 39d709ee33eeea0d83c8d79b54067c81 : 2021-06-04 22 : 30 : 44