At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products.
Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 100 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
Ensure best in class daily operations by optimizing, standardizing and centralizing processes, transparent reporting and controls.
As Finance Manager, you will be leading the controllers in Southern Europe (4 countries). You will also be responsible for consolidating the full European results and related reporting tp the corporate organization.
This includes supporting local management requirements, liaising with the headquarters in Montreal, the European reporting and internal control requirements of a publicly traded company.
In this role you will report directly to Willemien Boot, European CFO.
1. Together with the European Chief Financial Officer, you will align the accounting teams with the European business strategy.
2. Together with the Finance Manager Northern Europe, you will lead the team of European controllers, creating a real European controlling team 3.
Ensure with your team local compliance in the area of statutory reporting and tax matters; liaise with the Canadian headquarter on European and IFRS accounting topics 4.
Improve and maintain adequate internal controls to ensure compliance with the standards of a publicly traded company. 5.
Implement one way of working within Europe through centralization and standardization; leverage shared service structures to improve daily operations.
6. Lead best-practice solutions, leveraging the latest technology in order to improve reporting quality and maximize efficiencies within the finance group.
Your profile 1. 10+ years financial experience, managing international teams, preferably in the consumer products industry.
2. Experience in working with multiple jurisdictions and currencies and have worked in a publicly traded company. 3, Excellent track record in transformation programs and change management.
4. You are a team player, hands on, organized and able to create a positive relationship with process and control owners.
5. Key competencies ? People connector, decisiveness and quality orientation. 6. Experience with IFRS and the internal control requirements of a publicly traded company 7.
An affinity for technology solutions with demonstrated success in process improvement and reporting quality. 8. Willing to travel within Europe (approximately 20% of work schedule).
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth.
This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!